Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shirt to dress



I had this shirt for about 4 years and had not worn it once. So I decided it deserves a better life than just hanging in the closet and collecting dust. I made a little blue dress out of it for Emma and now everybody is happy. No tutorial for this one either, because I did not take any pictures in the process as I didn't know I would like to blog someday about it. Although you can see that I cut the front and back panels out of it and sewed them together. Then attached little straps and it was done. Very very easy. I also made a little matching flower kinda thing for her hair. After I was done with this I almost wished I would have more not wanted pieces to turn into a part of Emma's wardrobe.

Go look in your closet, maybe there is something that deserves a second chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment